Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oyy! You out there?

I've done it. It's the dawn of a new era. I've put meself on the blogs, and hopefully every day I'll find something to gripe about, or, maybe to talk intelligently about, or poke at.

I am a pagan. The way I see it I agree with Thomas Jefferson, who said, "It does me no harm for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god." It's a comment on religious tolerance and a mighty one.

Actually I always wanted to be a Viking, but I'm the wrong sex, and I'm less than five feet tall, far too little to wield a broadsword. Maybe I'd succeed better as a Valkyrie, but I've no wings. That's a joke.

I'm an old, burned out journalist, who is still addicted to politics, but hungry for a new expression. I've started this thing to stretch my mental fingers again. I hope to hear from other pagans, some of whom already know me on other websites. Here's a hint: I like pie.

Trolls will be expelled, especially if they eat succulent babies. I'm new to blogging, so it's simple right now, but I'll try to make it interesting.

No comments: